Saturday, February 21, 2009

A perfect day

There's no better way to start the day than with some kick-ass mountain biking in the sunshine! Afterwards I blew off about an inch of dust from the Ruby and busted her out for her first ride in about 6 months. That bike is butter. Cruising on the Ruby made me delusional enough to climb both Lakemont AND Zoo Hill. Damn that hurt.

My legs are toast, which should set me up well for the first mtb race of the season at Seatac tomorrow. Hey, I'm in "race myself into shape" mode so if my legs aren't jello I'm not working hard enough. I even spent some time giving the Kona some love and she's all cleaned up, tuned up, and ready to go! Here we go race season. I can't believe I'm saying that...

...oh yeah, and I'm very excited to say I'll be flying some new colors this year: uBRDO! Though I guess I need a kit before I can really fly the new colors.

No comments: