Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Talisma conference attendees gone wild

Last year at the conference everything went wild during the boat cruise and I'm pleased to say that the trend continued.

Here's Justin at the beginning of the boat cruise before dinner getting ready to down his first alcoholic drink in about 8 months. He's looking happy! After dinner, and a few more drinks, Justin's lei turns into a fashional headband.

Before:


After:


I ended up playing "Alcohol Bingo" as Mike coined it....first starting with a Corona, then a glass of wine, then a Heineken, then a screwdriver. I was the sober one. Once the boat cruise finally ended tons of drunken people boarded the buses bound for the hotel. A guy behind us started screaming at the "smaller bus" parked to us. "Hey! Our bus can kick your bus's ass." Here's Justin with his new British friend who was ranting on the bus the entire way back. Haha!

Once at the hotel everyone rallied and hit Mango's, which is a crazy hot spot in South Beach with live entertainment. On the 5-block walk Justin practiced his fancy footwork by trying to river dance behind some people. They were scared.

Here's some blurry shots at Mango's, but hey, I was stuck with the Razr so this is what you get. Around 1am Justin said "I'm done!" and he headed back to crash. Marcus and I left shortly thereafter and I'm not sure when Mike got back. Justin is recovering....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Google alerts are great for letting us know who is Talking about us!

I vaguely remember having this photograph take but don't remember ranting, but then again, I do remember thinking I should refrain from Mango's that night, so I must have been well oiled! LOL

Hope you had fun.

The Ranting Brit!