Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Chile and Easter Island!

I just booked my 9-day Sacred Rides surf and mountain biking trip to Chile and I'm stoked!! I'll be taking off right after XMas and spending about two weeks there.

I'll get to ride around Santiago and Valparaiso and then visit Maitencillo for some surf lessons. Then it's off to the Atacama Desert and the Valley of the Moon for a few days. Pretty rough eh?

At the conclusion of the Sacred Rides trip I want to hop over to Easter Island and spend a few days there. I've always dreamed of going so I'm thrilled to finally get the chance. Since Santiago and Tahiti are the only places in the world from which to get to Easter Island, I can't pass up the opportunity.

Now I just gotta book airfare and eat Ramen for the next few months to save up $$$. The excitement will make the Ramen bearable!

No comments: