Monday, May 07, 2007

Race free weekend

I think it's been nearly two months since I can say I've had a race free weekend. I really wanted to do the Longbranch course Sunday but opted to settle into the condo instead. I'm now mostly moved in and having a nice, clean, relaxing home is kick-ass!

The last few weeks have been so stressful I took the day off today to just lounge, enjoy the beautiful weather, and finish getting things moved. I have a busy few weeks coming up with Wenatchee, Enumclaw, Mt Hood, and a friend coming to town, so I'm enjoying the downtime while I can.

The condo is still pretty empty since I really don't have much furniture, but I have some things on order so pretty soon it'll get filled out. The first thing I did was get a closet storage system from IKEA...instant 50K right there :) Here's a couple of pics. Once I get the new couch and dining table I'll take some more. The place has great lighting and the neighborhood is suprisingly quiet. I don't have a downtown view but I do have a small Sound / Safeco Field view from the side window.

Now I just have to see if the doggie digs his new digs...




No comments: