Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New baby!

That's right! It's a (drumroll please) Kona!

I get to pick up my new kickin' Kona Lisa mountain bike tonight from Center Cycle. Woo! That means I'll be hitting the dirt for my first ever mountain bike race on Sunday in Black Diamond. I'm also slated to take her for a spin on the Tapeworm Saturday. There couldn't be a better trail to break in a new mountain bike.

Last Sunday I ventured up to Denny Creek on snowshoes and took some funny video of Jake.
Jake in the Snow 1
Jake in the Snow 2

The snow was so deep he had to practically swim his way through. After over an hour of chasing snowballs and snow wading, he was so tired he barely made it back to the car. Once in the car he was fast asleep. I haven't seen him that tired in a long, long time!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the videos! Have fun with your new toy!!! If you ever feel like you need more snow in your life you should come visit, better yet just take ours! :)