Sunday, October 15, 2006

Road rash is lovely...

...especially on bendable parts. Ugh, remind me next time to get road rash anywhere but my knee caps. Well, almost anywhere.

I'm starting to heal up just fine from Wednesday's crash. I can finally bend both of my knees and the most swollen one is starting to look much more normal now. The scrape on my hip is fading and now getting itchy. The patch of road rash above my hip is still a bit nasty but looking much better than it did a few days ago. My elbow is the only concern I have. It looks the least banged up, just a light bruise, but it's giving me the most trouble. Hopefully I didn't crack it.

I plan to get the parts from Ducati this week to fix the bike. It's looking like the weather may be cooperative and I can get a few rides in later in the week. This time I'll have pants and boots!

No comments: