Thursday, April 05, 2007

Crazy ass week

The weather is great, so I dusted off the Ducati and decided to ride only to get geared up, ready to go, and have a dead battery :( Maybe I'll get it compression started down the hill tomorrow and ride for an hour or two to charge it back up.

This week has been crazy. I finally found a condo over the weekend in the Central District (29th & Jackson) that is awesome. I put in an offer, it got accepted, and now I'm in the "flurry of paperwork" mode. When the mortgage company pulled my credit I had a few negative things on there I knew absolutely nothing about as well as a few errors. I've spent a ridiculous amount of time the last few days tracking them all down, taking care of them, convincing creditors the information is incorrect, and trying to get faxes, paperwork, etc proving it. What a fantastic job! And btw...just how does Comcast get away with throwing all kinds of crap on your credit report for unreturned HD boxes that you never even owned? *sigh* Hopefully everything goes well since I did a 30-day close against the advice of the mortgage company, which suggested 45 days to give myself more time to get this stuff straightened out. We'll see how it all works out.

This weekend I head to Spokane for Frozen Flatlands and even though it's Spokane...I'll be happy to get a little mini-vacation. I hear the weather is supposed to be nice (70 and sunny) which is way better than last year's near sleet storm.

No comments: