Thursday, April 12, 2007

I think I'm a go for TST

I hopped on my bike for a light spin to Seward to watch some crit action and then rode down LWB for a while before heading home. I'm definitely sore and tight but it felt good to get my muscles moving. My Polar heart strap makes my rib sore, especially when breathing deeply, so I need to move it or live without it I guess. My rib and the colorful thigh bruise I have certainly let me know about every little bump in the road, but it's manageable. I went halfway up Madrona to see how climbing feels and it's a bit difficult. The stiffness in my neck and shoulders makes standing a challenge. I think I'll be ok by Saturday and seeing Laurel tomorrow should help immensely.

Now the only question left is whether I can bowl tomorrow. We're starting playoffs and it's do or die time. The poor guys are going to kill me with all this bike racing crap. Haha.

No comments: