Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm a complete retard

If you're part of my Facebook network then you probably got some interesting graffiti from me through the FunWall app. Talk about a joke gone awry. An old friend of mine sent me some interesting anatomical graffiti today, so I thought I'd have fun with it and send some back. Only problem was that it went out to my entire network by accident. Can you say embarassing?

My response to my friend: "Damn it you suck. I sent those stupid boobs to EVERYONE in my network. Twice. Grrrrreat."

My friend's response: "OMG chris!!!!! I sooooo sent that to you by accident!!!! I got one from a buddy so I was sending him back one.. but I just sent that to EVERYONE on my list!!! but YOUR BOOBS are awesome!!!!!!! ha ha ha.."

I can't stop laughing but it's so horribly embarassing I think I might have to remove my Facebook account now. Ugh.

No comments: