Saturday, December 22, 2007

The mud bomb

I spent nearly two hours today cleaning my car interior. I had the doors open and was getting ready to start vacuuming when the carwash attendant took a look and said, "Whoah! What the hell happened in your car?" Can you say 90 lb muddy dog?

Last week after the CycleU TT I let Jake run around in a field playing fetch. Since it was dark I had no idea he was plowing right through a huge mud bog. He hopped into the car before I noticed and then promptly let loose a huge shake. It took about five seconds and the whole interior of my car looked like a mud bomb went off inside. Ah, the joys of dog ownership. Luckily, once the mud dried it all vacuumed out pretty easily and after some detailing looks good as new. Never underestimate the power of a VW :)

No comments: