Thursday, December 13, 2007

Still fighting the cold...

...and I didn't make it to Kelly Creek :( Every time I think I feel better it comes back. Ugh. Hopefully one solid day of staying in bed got rid of it for good this time. The only problem with sleeping from noon - 7pm is that once you wake up you can't go back to sleep. So now it's almost 3am and here I am wide awake. At least I managed to launch a freshly updated grepgirl.com. I just need to get my portfolio online and I'm good to go.

What a nice surprise I got in the mail today. Apparently the balance in my condo escrow account is too high so I got a nice refund. I'm scared to cash checks like that since they usually find some way to want them back in about 30 days. At least I can fatten my savings for a bit, though it's funny how the check is almost exactly the same price as that Kona mountain bike I've been drooling over. Maybe it's fate.

No comments: