Monday, June 23, 2008

Apology

I've noticed lately that lots more people are actually reading my blog than I realized. Go figure. Sometimes I write real stupid stuff folks!

I said something a little while ago I feel bad about now, because I wrote it while I was a bit pissy about other things going on, and I over-reacted and took things out of context that I normally would not have. Regarding the weekend in Methow, I really did have a great time, so I apologize for making it seem like I did not.

I expected to have a crappy race weekend, but not being able to race is still aggravating. I love the guys on our team, but sometimes it would be nice to have some estrogen in the house. My frustration over my inability to race and my lack of female teammates made me a bit defensive and sensitive. The bottom line is that I took a few negative comments said by one person and turned it into a much bigger deal than it was. For that I'm sorry. I really did have a great time, and I would be happy to travel with any of the guys on our team.

This blog thing is getting me into all sorts of trouble lately, geez. Since I seem to have such a large crowd, does anyone out there have any softball shin guards they're not using? I swear if I field another softball with my shin I'm going to have permanent damage.

No comments: