Tuesday, August 07, 2007

C'mon Sun!

Since I spent a good portion of my life in crappy Indiana weather, I never complain about Seattle's temperate climate, but c'mon already! It's August and I had to ride my bike in drizzle this morning. And it's looking like I'm going to have to ride it home in drizzle too. I may need to plan a trip to visit my dad just to get some sunshine.

I worked out the final design ideas for filling in my new tat and will probably be going in another week or so to get it finished once it's healed. This is the idea I have so I'll see what the artist says about it. Isn't Photoshop the best? I've also decided to get my 3rd done soon. I think it's going to be in a major ouchy spot but I guess we'll see.

Major bummer on the new couch I ordered from Dania two months ago. They tried to deliver it last Friday and couldn't get it out of the elevator at my condo building. I measured everywhere to make sure that thing would fit but never considered the elevator space. Usually Dania doesn't take custom orders back but sounds like they're willing to work with me. Once they make sure I didn't order some bizarre zebra print sounds like they will just charge me a 10% restock fee and then I can order something else. I was very close to putting my old couch on the curb with a free sign so I'm glad I didn't do that. I guess I'm stuck with it a while longer.

No comments: