Monday, August 20, 2007

The TTT bust

Saturday I met the girls for a TTT practice in Leschi and we had a great time and were really looking forward to the TTT on Sunday. We woke up Sunday morning all ready to ride and the weather was absolute crap. It was pouring rain and none of us were particularly thrilled to ride a 32-mile TTT in the rain so we all bailed. Turns out it was a bad idea because the other teams that traveled to Elma said it didn't even rain there. What a bummer! Ah well, I guess you never can tell.

Since the TTT didn't work out I ended up filling my weekend with various other activities, including a trip to the Kirkland tattoo shop. The artist there checked my tat and said it's healed enough for round 2, so I'm going in this Saturday after Crystal to get it finished up. While I was there I also added to my piercings, though I'm not telling what I got. Some things should be a mystery....

No comments: