Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Crap

When I took that fall on the tandem last month and my wrist was getting worse rather than better I decided to go get X-rayed. My doc and I have an agreement that usually if I have X-rays or any lab tests done she only calls me if something is wrong. So, if I don't hear from her, I'm good! Isn't it sad that this happens enough that we have a system for it?

I hadn't heard about my X-ray results so I assumed I was fine. Today I finally checked my voicemail since the light has been flashing on my phone at work for a while. Guess who? Yeah...Dr. Brown's office. They left a message a few days ago and I wasn't paying attention. Of course they were too busy to call me back today so now I'm worried....

2 comments:

Z-DOG said...

did you ever connect with the doc?

grepgirl said...

Yup, finally. Everything is good though they found a past fracture, probably from that little spill I had in Dec '05 on a team ride. Hopefully it won't cause me any trouble. Good times!