Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I think I should duck

Not sure who in the world of the overlords I pissed off today, but wow has it been one of those days. This morning I drove a new route to work and got nabbed for speeding with a bogus radar gun reading. Since the cop was on the opposite side of the road, she had to point the radar gun across two lanes of traffic: one moving southbound and one moving northbound. There was a lot of traffic so I'm certain she ended up catching a car northbound, which wasn't me. Now I have a $200 ticket I need to contest. Fantastic.

And boy, don't I wish I could blog about work, but I can't. I wouldn't stoop that low anyway. But seriously, today something happened that made me lose all faith in my employer. Admittedly, I didn't have much left anyway, but I feel like the wind has been completely knocked out of me. I came back after last week's vacation totally energized and excited to work on some upcoming projects and it's quickly been squashed. I think the environment there is slowly sapping my will to live.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ack! Sorry to hear about the ticket issue. Annoying to see cycling teammates having to deal with issues OUTSIDE of cycling.

Hopefully things get better at work or you can move onto something enjoyable (I'm trying to do the same).

See ya at the TTs in the spring!