Monday, November 20, 2006

What up with the lazy?

For some reason I just cannot get motivated. Aside from going to our Zoka team party on Saturday night I pretty much did NOTHING all weekend. I was supposed to do the team ride Saturday morning but rather than get out and enjoy the nice day I slept until nearly noon. And of course I couldn't miss the game of the century, which was, in fact, one of the best football games I've ever seen despite Ohio St winning.

I was just really beat this weekend and spent most of it in bed or watching TV. That's a rare occurrence for me. I felt bad since Marcus slaved away all weekend working on the bathroom, which is coming along nicely! So, I have to give myself a huge kick in the ass and really get going. I think the few days off for Thanksgiving will help me get back on track. I gotta hit the gym, start biking, start running, etc etc. Racing starts in March and it'll be here before I know it.

The team party Saturday night was great and it was awesome to see a handful of women there -- yeah! The gals on the team are so excited to race so I hope I can help them out. Most of them are interested in what racing is like and if it's fun, hard, exciting, or scary. It'll be great to have some company out there next year!

No comments: