Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fake hair!

I'm so stoked!!! I just had my hair consultation today and set up an appointment for next Thursday to get my new hair. I've been bored with growing out the short hair and finally decided to do more than just entertain the idea of getting some funky hair extensions. So.....I took a personal day next Thursday to spend 6 hours getting my hair done. I can't wait! Super exciting stuff!

Remember that bike ride I took Tuesday after work? Yeah...I think it falls on the list of "Christine's Dumb Ideas". I set a record for S-L-O-W heading up to Greenlake and back home and my hamstrings very nearly didn't forgive me the next day. I limped into the gym Wednesday and my trainer laughed at me. Thank goodness the hammies are finally relaxing and today I'm fairly recovered. I might actually do my time trial effort that's on the schedule for tonight...

Did I mention I get my hair done next Thursday?

No comments: