Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Quick...grab a generator....

The Pacific Northwest is about to be overcome by....*gulp* Winter Storm 2007. Media sensationalism here is awesome. I couldn't help but laugh last night when a Q13 reporter said "don't go out in your car without at least water, a bag of food, and a flashlight." That's right. You never know when you could be driving along I-5, end up stranded in a 20-ft snowdrift, and never see civilization again. I'd say the chances are pretty high that you could get stuck and not be able to walk somewhere for help. This is Seattle after all.

I guess this is about the time that Marcus usually tells me I'm bad at the whole sarcasm thing. Thank goodness we just got a new spinning bike setup at home...something tells me I'll be indoors the rest of the week due to icy roads again.

No comments: