Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend chill

This weekend I had a very rare quiet and relaxing weekend. I went for one bike ride for about 7 miles and averaged 10mph. Haha...it was nice. I spent most of the weekend very sore from Friday's workout. I swear I couldn't completely straighten my arms until late Sunday night.

Marcus and I worked on installing flooring most of the weekend and the media room downstairs is nearly done! It's very exciting to actually look downstairs and see something other than nasty dirty dusty concrete - woo! Marcus is stressing out about the flooring though since we didn't do an entirely great job of getting the subfloor even. There's quite a few bumps and low spots and there are two distinct areas where the flooring is flexing quite a bit. Oh well, I guess that's what you get when you do it yourself, but I think it looks fabulous! I'll post some pictures tonight.

I think I'll head over to Gas Works tonight and do the NWWC Monday night ride. I did two of these back in April or May but haven't been out since due to a lot of conflicts. They were fun and it's nice to get out and ride with some girls.

No comments: