Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Doggy graduation

Tonight Jake graduated from his Beginner Education class at Petsmart. He even got to wear a graduation cap! Cute isn't he? Even though he looks pretty mellow, getting him to sit there quietly with the hat wasn't easy.

As an extra treat tonight our instructor set up an agility course. Jake did an awesome job and even ran through the big long tunnel thing after a little indecision. Once he ran through he decided it was really fun and kept the class entertained by continuing to run through it. Only one other couple showed up with their dog for graduation, so it was a small class tonight. They even brought in some toys - how nice!

Now I just need to get my butt to sleep. Somehow I've gotten myself all screwed up and I've been staying up until 3am and sleeping until 10am or later. Ugh. Enough already! I just did a set of power builders on the bike trainer to wear myself out but I'm not sure it's working.

No comments: