Friday, December 01, 2006

I have to admit it's getting better

Yes, I'm listening to Sgt Peppers, but things are getting better. I've been in a weird funk since my Labor Day stage race in Eugene. I think part of the issue is that I've been so busy and focused at work lately. Today was a great day in that we finally launched the application we've been working on. It's been a long road for something so small and simple.

I manage a dev team dedicated to providing tools for our Member Care department, so needless to say, we're always at the bottom of the totem pole priority speaking. We get bumped and stepped on by all of the bigger projects and project teams so it takes an amazing amount of perserverance, dedication, bribing, crying, and pleading to get our stuff the attention it deserves.

I did manage one gym workout this week. With this big project done, I should be able to settle into a more normal routine. I'm hitting both the Zoka ride on Saturday and the women's ride on Sunday. Sammamish Valley Cycle did a kickass job overhauling my old Giant and I can't wait to get out there this weekend.

No comments: